Friday, March 16, 2007

MSN

Mine isn't working and it's frustrating me beyond belief!! Annd I'm really not sure why because the people I want to talk to, I could easily pick up a phone and call them.

I think that's what I'll do.

Tell me your msn isn't working either so I feel better.

6 comments:

Riteesha Mathew said...

hey tamara, well unfortunately my msn IS working! but anyway yeah i know i havent posted anything in forever.. and i kinda feel like i have passed the 'deadline'... as in now even if i did i dont think anyone would read it coz they wouldnt know haha..... so yeah! but i have been wonderin how you are doin, and would love to talk to you. im fine.. uni etc, roommates are fine too..the house is good...do u have skype?

Anonymous said...

Hey hun, yeah my msn didnt work ALL DAY today!!! But good thing i had to work for most of it haha! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!! More house pics please!!!

Stephanie said...

My msn still randomly turns on and off by itself. Arrrrrrrr.

Tanya said...

our msn didn't work almost all day yesterday,so you weren't alone frustration i'd say

Darci said...

Miss Tamara! I feel left out, because I would have love to be at our house warming too :S and I didn't get a shout out! but I shall still invited you to mine, when I get a house :) Hugs... I miss your fun!!

Tamara said...

DARCI!!! AHH! I am so excited to have a comment by you! lol Can't wait til you get home