Friday, March 02, 2007

A la chef

I will no longer be going by the title Tamara..I have officially far outgrown it. Instead, call me Chef.

Last night I made fudge cookies (for the second time.) This afternoon I made homemade popsicles. And not just any popsicles, JELLO popsicles. That's right. My freezer is now the happy home of 42 of them. I went a little crazy. Annnnd to top it all off, tonight I made spaghetti (my first time), salad and garlic bread. Oh yeah, and juice lol

So I might be getting a little carried away, but I'm improving with my domestic skills and that's huge lol The pictures are coming...soon.

5 comments:

Gwen said...

YUMMALISCIOUS! I'm impressed, very impressed.

Stephanie said...

Chef, you've been away for so long, now I know why. I remember haveing home made jello fudgicals at your fifth birthday.

Christy said...

Jello fudgsicals? I need to know how to make thoes!!

Stephanie said...

You just freeze Jello chocolate pudding, I guess it doesn't have to be that brand. Is that how your mom does it Tamara?

Tamara said...

Nope..it's jello chocolate pudding, milk..umm..something else but I'm not too sure what? Maybe one day I'll be adventurous and post the recipe