Listen, I think you might be taking your grade 7 flashback too far. If book reports are taking you away from updating your blog, it's time to admit there's a problem.
Please listen to the people who care about you. Please, you must post.
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) -e.e. cummings
6 comments:
Where'd you eat lunch? I miss all the restraunts in Terrace, especially Chop Suey Garden, The Bear Country Inn, and Mr. Mikes.
We just went to Pizza Hut...I haven't been to The Bear Country, Chop Suey Garden OR Mr. Mikes since you've been home. It just doesn't feel right lol
aww jealous.. i wish i had a sunday like that!
Hollllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Listen, I think you might be taking your grade 7 flashback too far. If book reports are taking you away from updating your blog, it's time to admit there's a problem.
Please listen to the people who care about you. Please, you must post.
I'm saying this because I care.
Gwen, I spit out my popsicle reading your post! lol Loved it. Because of people like you (who care), I shall update.
Post a Comment