Friday, March 09, 2007

To: Gwen. Because you care.

I have decided to update the blog. I can't say this post will be very exciting, but nevertheless, it's a post. Yesss!

TOMORROW IS SATURDAY!!!

Which means....(Henny is joining me in this post by the way) OUR HOUSE WARMING PARTY IS TAKING PLACE AT 7PM!! Hallaaaaaa! Come one, come all. Swing by, drop in, fly by the seat of your pants, come for a dollop of tea or strum on the banjo. Whatever you come for, it shall be a jolly good time!

Sorry Jessica and Steph..we really wish (with all of our hearts) that you guys could be here! We'll post pictures. I know I've promised before, but this weekend it WILL happen.

That is all.

Nathan says HELLOOOOO!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Uh if you read Steph's blog you would clearly see that Steph and I care too that you update your blog!

So there!

Hi Nathan!

Jenny said...

Have a Happy Housewarming... and make sure you enjoy that dollop of tea!(and scones I do believe)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for updating, sort of.

Carin said...

OH I CAN'T WAIT for tonight! :) the whole clan and I shall certainly swing by/drop in

jessicabrandenbarg said...

Aww i want to see photo's of the whole place.. and of everyone that walks threw the door.
and i want to see a photo of henny and nathan..

To Nathan:
Hey dude.. hows it going? Hope your haveing a good time in Terrace.. Take good care of my Henny!