Monday, March 12, 2007

The moment has arrived

After many broken promises and procrastination the pictures have FINALLY arrived!!!! Halllaaaa! You guys are not even going to be able to handle the amount of pictures that will arrive within the next few days. I'll try to spread them out evenly so no one is too overwhelmed..especially since my blog has been lacking colour lately. How sad. Here goes nothing!

Housewarming!!! March 10th, '07

Welcome to our humble abode.
I'm not even going to TRY to explain this picture. Take is as you will lol Christy will understand

I do believe this is the first picture of me holding Liv! Hallaaaaaa!

Ok so this picture is obviously creepy...but the creepiest thing about it is that Lisa and Ryan were in this deep conversation, then when I was about to take a candid shot Ryan looked over and gave me this look at the PERFECT moment. Perfectly creepy.

Laughing fits are the best things EVER.

Whoah whoaaaahhh!
Who knew Steph would make a guest appearance??? I was shocked.

Leah was very excited to see her.Ryan, Steph & Henny

Just a small portion of the people at our place...it was packed! But we loved every second of it

Standing room only...yessssss!
Artistic friends are swell...especially when your walls are basically bare lol
Lovely Lynne painting us one of her glorious pieces! Thanks so much--we love it!!

Sam and Daniel were smart...they found a place to sit on the stairs

Laura, Leah and Steph :)

Thanks for the painting Alyssa! It shall grace our walls quite soon.

You know your party's a success when the cops show up...
Thomas and Nathan having a swell time on the couch.

The Vivian trips!
Thanks to everyone who came and made this night LOADS of fun!!! Stop by any time you want :)

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I had a great time at yor party Tamara! Alyssa painted the best picture ever. Can't wait to see more pictures... there better be some of your room!

Gwen said...

I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT AUDREY HEPBURN PICTURE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new place..( from what is saw) put some of your room and stuff!! Miss ya luv ya!!! Ikea is loading up with more Audrey Hepburn! Luv you

Christy said...

The pictures are awsome! But I think the best part is your commentary on each of them!! I love it!

starla said...

it was a swell party, sorry i was such a bump on a log that night! i already regret not painting a picture!

Anonymous said...

i'm painting you a picture and sending it express

Riteesha Mathew said...

hey sounds like a fun party! right on! must be exciting to have ur own place and be a host! so the audrey pic is great, finally up! anyways wish i coulda been there! love love