Monday, March 12, 2007

Trip to Van

Annnd the pictures from my trip to Vancouver for the international spa show have (finally, again) arrived! Of course, no pictures of the actual conference..but who takes pictures of conferences? Especially if they're about work! Not this girl.



Our pet seagul. We fed him sushi all weekend..so in return he didn't leave from outside our window once..not once.
The fountain in front of our hotel.

At night.
The hotel's convention centre during the day.
Welcome to Gastown.
I need to live in that very top room on the corner.
Someone might break in?
They just don't do things the same anymore.
Who really drapes their clothes on top of garbage cans? Come on now..
Those wires are really bugging me right now.
I wanted to sit on this bench so bad...but I didn't.

Yessssssssssss!
They should start making all streets like this again.
The sun shining through some old, torn up building.
For some reason I love pictures of the sun...I miss summer!
Cuban cigars anyone?
Bench warmers.
The stairs leading up to some acting school.
Loved this statue.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

You have talent my dear!

Anonymous said...

crazy pictures! you have what the french would call "le eye"

Gwen said...

No kidding, those are fantastic shots. Superb, stellar, sublime, stupendous.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

haha sorry, i think i messed that one up. Anyway love the pictures with the stairs!! wow you are talented hun!! miss you!