I apparently have way too much time on my hands today. I should be in bed, but I found this lovely survey on Joni's blog and I just couldn't resist.
1. *What is your occupation?* Esthetician
2. *What color are your socks right now?* Black & white ugly wool ones. All the better to keep my toes warm with.
3. *What are you listening to right now?* The sink dripping & the computer humming
4. *What was the last thing that you ate?* Ice cream with cantelope, bananas and watermelon in it (desert)
5. *Can you drive a stick shift?* Dangit no!
6. *If you were a crayon, what color would you be?* Yellow..or green
7. *Last person you spoke to on the phone?* Jenna
8. *How old are you today?* 21
9. *Favorite drink? --alcoholic or non-alcoholic????--* raspberry iced tea surpasses them all!
10. *What is your favorite sport to watch?* Hockey...and I must admit I like watching baseball too
11. *Have you ever dyed your hair?* Indeed I have..and it needs to be done again soon
12. *Pets?* Moe!
13. *Favorite food?* Indian, fresh pineapple, watermelon..summer food (ie. bbq stuff, corn on the cob, etc etc etc), smoked salmon..
14. *What was the last movie you watched?* Gooood question..Fever Pitch I believe
15. *Favorite day of the year?* My birthday (June 3rd) of course!
16. *What do you do to vent anger?* I make friends listen to me babble and I pray
17. *What was your favorite toy as a child?* Dirt and trees...I was a skilled fort maker at one point in my life. My rainbow bright banana seat bike was also very near and dear to my heart.
18. *What is your favorite fall or spring?* Oh man..that's really hard. In fact I don't think I can choose one. I'll name what I like about both to justify my not favouring one. Fall: Clear, sunny days. That fresh chill in the air. Colourful leaves. Sweater weather. Bright stars.
Spring: Tulips. Robins. Budding leaves. The smell of budding leaves when you're driving over the new bridges (ferry island.) Rain showers. Driving with my windows down.
19. *Hugs or kisses?* Hugs are great
20. *Cherries or Blueberry?* Cherries just picked from a huge tree
21. *Jeans or Skirt?* Jeans
22. *Who is most likely to respond?* Whoever is as bored as I am right now
23. *Who is least likely to respond?* Those who never update their blogs...I won't mention names.
24. *Living arrangements?* Duplex. 2 lovely roommates (Henny & Moriah.)
25. *When was the last time you cried?* Today.
26. *What is on the floor of your closet?* Oh man if only you knew...boxes, shoes, dust..
27. *Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending/tagging this to?* I'm sending this to no one..I'm posting it!
28. *What did you do last night?* Hung out with my dad
29. *Favorite smells?* Fresh cut grass, BBQs, coconut, fuel, rain, vanilla, incense
30. *What inspires you?* Random things...scripture, pictures, people,
31. *What are you afraid of?* The dark & spiders
33. *Favorite dog breed:* I love all dogs!
34. *How many years at your current job?* 1 1/2
35. *Favorite day of the week?* Sunday
36. *How many cities or towns have you lived in?* 3
38. *Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery?* Is a tractor considered heavy machinery?
40. *Do you have a house phone that is NOT cordless?* Yup
41. *10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather?* 100 degrees, thank you!
Ok..I'm officially off to bed.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
"Dirt and trees" is a FANTASTIC answer!!!
Why did you cry? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. Are you still sick????
I am indeed still sick...I cried again last night because I woke up at 4:30am & I couldn't stop coughing so I just got so frustrated the only thing I could do was cry lol
can i ask how much you pay to live in the duplex (with two other people).
I hope your coughs go away.
Post a Comment