Sunday, April 29, 2007

FRUSTRATED.

I'm officially over having this bloody cold.

It's been a full week of not falling asleep for at least 2 hours, then waking up at least three times coughing myself to death. I'm so sick of it!!!!

Tonight I finally gave in and tried to swallow some cough medicine. BAD IDEA. I was thisclose to barfing all over our kitchen counter/sink area. Which would have been SO much fun to clean up. In fact, I think I just might try it again sometime.

Punch me in the throat if you see me.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Awww...I hope you feel better soon! Lots of hugs!

jessicabrandenbarg said...

aww i feel your pain.. i have been chokeing up flem for the last five days and before that i couldnt breath at all either
neo citron has been working for me.. well it puts me out before i go to sleep anyway... once im asleep im ok..

starla said...

i woke up with a sinus throat thing this morning and right now it feels like my nose is on fire and my eyeballs are burning away... so much fun! hope you feel better soon!

Stephanie said...

Look in to the East Indian remedies, they're always incredibly wierd but they always seem to work.
When I had a head ache once, Anita rubbed some jelly stuff inbetween my eyes and my head ache was gone right away.