Monday, April 30, 2007

It tastes aweful. And it works.

So I was talking with my lovely cousin (Jess) on the phone tonight..just catching up and stuff. Which lead into her giving me a major pep talk about Buckley's. I think my coughing was starting to get to her lol So after 10 minutes of persuasion and threats of hanging up if I didn't take a spoonful of it, I took the plunge. It's really not as bad as I thought..but it's BAD. I'm still coughing too, but not as much. In fact, I'm barely coughing at all. So once we finally said bye I thought I'd take another spoonful of it just because more of any medicine seems to be better. Annnd I thought, why NOT capture your most horrible moments on camera? So that's exactly what I did. It's late and I'll probably regret posting this tomorrow.

The picture that inspired me to take mine. Poor guy. I feel his pain.

SICK. I do not recommend trying to do this. I plugged my nose, swallowed it, then UNplugged my nose to take the picture (this is where it all went wrong)..I seriously regret letting go of my nose to take this picture.

6 comments:

jessicabrandenbarg said...

HAHA... i bet you slept better though.. which makes it ALL worth it!

Jenny said...

Buckley's, it tastes bad, but...it works!

Gwen said...

remember that This Hour Has 22 Minutes spoof where they were talking about voting Conservative - "It tastes terrible, but it works," and they had all those people gagging while they were putting their ballots into the box.

Jenny said...

Okay give me the biggest dork award, I just realized that you titled your post "Buckley's it..."and then I thought I was being witty!LOL
BTW I thought that was your voice on the commercial the other day!

Chris said...

If I take Buckley's I'll puke no lie.. I've tried it several times.. GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Jenn said...

i know you don't lnow me but i check out your blog time to time through christy's blog....anywyas just had to say,,,try childrens buckleys.....i take it all the time and it tastes great. my kids even like it and it works.