Monday, April 30, 2007

Google trend.

I shall follow.

Type in your name then needs in google and copy the first ten sentences that come up.

1. Tamara needs to meet with Ben to discuss options. He's coming over for breakfast tomorrow so we can do just that.

2. Tamara needs a little guidance. You can come for breakfast as well to provide me with your guidance.

3. Tamara needs to uncover shocking secrets. Which one of you is hiding something?!

4. Tamara needs him. I do indeed.

5. Tamara needs to be financially and physically prepared. For what exactly?

6. Tamara needs to follow up this book with a "How young people can make the system work for them in spite of problems" Self help books are for wieners.

7. Tamara needs huggies. I'm still potty trained, thanks.

8. Tamara needs to work on harmonies for a vocal piece she is learning for church. Just thinking about it makes my hands sweat.

9. Tamara needs someone to record her reading so she can give a tape or CD to jazz musicians to work with. (what she REALLY wants to do is work with a musician.) You can hear my voice on your local tv channel.

10. Tamara needs someones help because she is financially dependent on Steven. Ben and I are discussing this tomorrow at breakfast.

BONUS FEATURE: (my sister's over..and she feels left out of the blogging world.)

**Andrea needs some help coming up with stalker songs.
**Andrea needs to start dating a member of N'Sync or the Backstreet Boys.
**Andrea needs your votes!

6 comments:

joni said...

that was so great!! for a brief moment i thought that me and my son Ben were coming tomorrow..waaahoo!!...aww shucks its a different ben. hope you have waffles.

Seraberry said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I did it
"Sarah needs to kick him in the nuts."
BAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I'm coming back to Terrace this weekend. yup..i get to travel on my birthday. yay.

Stephanie said...

My favorite was "Tamara needs huggies". Lol.

Christy said...

Ha ha! Awsome!

Anonymous said...

ben told me he likes men

starla said...

those were good ones!