Monday, April 16, 2007
Adventurous night of crazy happenings.
Saturday night April and I had a little too much fun. Some of it was captured on film. Some of it was not.
I almost dropped my camera taking this picture...that would have put a stop to such a stupendous night.
I'm off to save the worrrrrlld!
I've discovered a new love...jumping off benches. Seriously, you MUST give it a shot. And when you do, make sure I'm there to take pictures.
I don't THINK she fell...
After all that excitement April had to take a little bathroom break...where better to take one than overlooking the river?
And then we did a little rock climbing...you know how its done.
I'm thinking of going pro.
At the end of the night all we really needed was some quality rest.
Rest was had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
ohhh man!!! I'd like to jump off some benches with you guys in the summer months.
That picture of April after she jumped is classic!! hahaha
hey there tamera!
t'is robin! i lost the password to my old blogspot, so... this is my new one, and i promise to update as much as i can!
Friggen i want to see some photo'
s of jenna's baby.. No one has posted any STILL.....
looks like you guys had fun bech jumping.. i would probably brake my knee if i tried that!!
love ya
ohhh looks like so much fun... I remember now April telling me she was going to hang out with you... looks like a blast!!
Post a Comment