Friday, April 20, 2007

Trade Show

The trade show is this weekend so I'm friggin busy because of it! If you're planning on coming (which you should be) come see me! I'll be in booth #1 doing makeup for the bridal fashion show tomorrow @ 2pm. Then after I'll just be doing makeup on random people. Sooo you should be one of those random people.

Good times shall be had by all.

UPDATE*** Good times WERE had by all! I had such a busy day, but I loved every second of it. If I could do nothing but makeup, my (work) life would be complete. From 10am until 1pm I did back to back bridal makeup for the bridal/prom fashion show. Then I took a wee break to have lunch with grandpa..then from 2pm until 6pm I did back to back makeup..but I DID take a few breaks to walk around and see what else was going on. I must say this was the best trade show in the last few years.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

gee tamara maybe you could actually find the right shades for me.have a great time if i don't see you.

Bonnie said...

ooo i love the trade show! Haha my favorite part is that they broadcast it on channel 10! And all those unsuspecting people walking by picking wedgies and such lol! Its so funny! Maybe ill stop by! :D

joni said...

That is crazy i was probably one of those people!! thanks for the tip..
eek note to self !!- go to washroom for g.u.b removal!!!
Tamara make us sparkle...hope you have sweeties to work on.