Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Roommate dinners

Moriah, Henny and I have this fabulous tradition that "roommate dinners" must take place on a regular basis. Or you know, people get busy and then we'd never see each other or touch base. And how horrible would that be? Pretty bad seeing as how we live together so we have to be in the know with every possible detail that could ever take place in our lives. Tonight hotdogs graced our table's presence. And are now sitting in my stomach letting me know they don't like me very much. So yes, I love those girls and our dinners!

Short and sweet. Goodbye!

5 comments:

Carin said...

Roommate dinners are the absolute best...
I used to have Tuesday dinners with the girls from university... we all had varying clinical schedules but on Tuesday we had an actual class so we made sure we always went out for dinner afterward - sigh... miss those times...

Christy said...

Aww that picture of your boyfriends is really nice!

Darci said...

Nice one, Christy!

Tanya said...

You are a fine lookin bunch, I must say...haha!

jessicabrandenbarg said...

Hahaha... Tamara.. you need to post some photo's of the newest babe... Jeanna's little one.. i still havnt seen any. HOLY you guys should be on this.. lol
miss ya