A Good Friday well spent.

Let the games begin!

We love him! And our insane card playing skills come straight from non other than Professor Joe himself.

Grandpa.

Grandma.

Mom.

Sister.

Dad.

Muuahahahahaaaa....she never cheats.

Neither do I....You see where I get it from now, right?

Let the fighting begin!

I can assure you, the games
always end on a positive note. (IE.
Always--adverb meaning "most of the time.")
5 comments:
I was literally just reading the comments on your last post and refreshed and you posted this new post. Creepy!
You officially have the coolest grandparents, ever.
I so love your hair - I report to you that I have never seen your hair down! how crazy is that?!
Looks like a blast!
HAPPY EASTER!!! aww i missed out on the family easter!!! how sad..wanna make up for it when i come home? We can have ham and potatos and everything!! Thanks for the pics though hun!!! LUV YA
What an entertaining post!
Post a Comment