**Steph, I'm still waiting for those uniform pictures!
Monday, April 09, 2007
To all my out of towners. This one's for you!
So this post will have no meaning to the majority of people who read it, but to those of you who don't live in town right now..this post has been a long time coming! So Steph, Elisha, Jess & Justin, come with me for the tour of your life! (or maybe of the 2.34 minutes it takes to look at it.)
There are so many things I hate about this room...but I mustn't focus on them! I must focus on the fact that my bed is made..which never happens. EVER. There's just no point in my opinion. But tonight I stripped it, washed everything then made it up like a cherry pie.
The bookshelf of everything under the sun.
Dirty laundry. Yessssssss.
I enjoy this picture for some unknown reason.
This post wouldn't be complete unless I included an up-close picture of the unfortunate boarder and wall colour that graces my room's presence. I will soon work up the guts to ask if I can paint.
Do you see that large key sitting innocently beside the turkey? It's our weapon against the crazies roaming the streets of downtown that may one day try and break in.
Cool Runnings..hallaaaaa!
I'm sitting in that corner as I type...
If it's possible for a chair to have history, this chair has it.
This is where I sit and contemplate the exciting happenings of our region featured in "The Northern Connector." And this is where you will one day enjoy a dollop of tea.
This is the most boring part of the tour for sure.
Our fabulous ancient stove. The green brings out the chef in me.
And last but not least...the basement. We won't go there lol
Elisha, I took this picture with you in mind...just a brief look at part of the ham dinner we had today. Showcasing grandma's famous buns. Yes! We'll have another one when you return.
**Steph, I'm still waiting for those uniform pictures!
**Steph, I'm still waiting for those uniform pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow, that wallpaper is magnificent. I can tell it's your room because of your famous book shelf and your black and white collauges(sp?)on the wall. That chair...is that the chair from your basement? It screams history!
Thanks for the much anticipated tour.
Great Tour my dear cousin!! The place looks AMAZING!! Im so excited that you did that!! Now that I have seen the meals i missed i am feeling worse about it. OH IT LOOKED SO GOOD!! and those buns had my name written all over them!! Cant wait to come for tea!!! Love you and miss you!! THanx for finally letting us all see your place!!
Post a Comment