I should be sleeping right now, but after cleaning/chatting on the tele I'm not tired..not. at. all. But I am (apparently) on a blogging binge. So what better to do at 1:30am than a quiz?
THE OLOGIES
MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Italiano
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Arby's
Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Olive Garden or Tony Roma's
Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. I get tips at work so I know how it feels to get a good tip..so I give good tips! Unless the service was horrible.
Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick off of it?
A. I'm positive I'd get sick of anything if I had to eat it for two weeks streaight
Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Ham, pineapple, cheese and green peppers
Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. Peanut butter
Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. Spearmint..the green kind.
TECHNOLOGY
Q. Number of contacts in your cell phone?
A. Umm....I would feel pathetic if I kept track
Q. Number of contacts in your email address book?
A. I can't say I own an e-mail address book
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. A forest with sun rays shining through it..lovely
Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. 1
BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Left
Q. Do you have any weird markings?
A. lol What? Hmm...I have a chicken pock scar on my left foot
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. That sounds a little traumatic for me to take part in
Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. Smell
Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. A few years ago..but I think I have one right now
Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. My purse
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Almost when I did a flip off my trampoline...I couldn't breathe so that kinda sucked. But I was conscious....so no.
BULL[CRAP]OLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Never!
Q. Is love real?
A. Very.
Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A. Little toot frame
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. I enjoy bright colours.
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. When I had braces I swallowed elastics all the time
Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. No
Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Yes. I was around 7..At one of my dad's work bbq's out at the lake I jumped off the dock and a tube fell on me...I still remember being under water and not being able to bring my head up. It sucked quite greatly. But then, I heard a loud (muffled since it was under water lol) crash and someone grabbed me and dragged me back onto the dock. I'm obviously making this a lot more dramatic than it ever was...and I'm sure if he didn't jump in the water to save me I would have eventually found my way to the surface.
DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. If it could be surgically removed..I wouldn't want to sit there while some lumberjack hacked it off with an ax
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Sure
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. Never.
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. I don't think so
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. I wouldn't even consider it.
Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. In a second!
DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: Lipchap
Q: Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: Love it.
Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: A bit of both
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Stand... what a dumb question
Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: I DO live with roommates
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A. Oy...at least 15
Q: Where were you born?
A. Terrace
Q: Last time you had a run in with the cops?
A: No run ins lately
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. Wise!
Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8
A: Top 8 of what?
LASTOLOGY
Q: Friend you talked to?
A: Justin
Q. Last person you hung out with?
A: The fam
Q: Friend you called?
A: Justin
Q: Person you hugged?
A: Mrs. Hedberg lol
Q: Place you went:
A: Home
FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?
A: No particular number..but I like the odd ones
Q: color
A: Green and yellow
Q: Season?
A. Summer!
CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Missing someone?
A: I am indeed
Q: Mood?
A: Loopy...my mind is starting to wander which would mean I'm getting sleepy
Q: Listening to?
A: Bobsled racing
Q: Watching?
A: Cool Runnings
Q: Worrying about?
A: What I'm going to make for lunch tomorrow (family's coming over)
Monday, April 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
"Little Toot Frame", where have I heard that before? Did I use to call you that in highschool?
lol I was wondering if you'd remember that. It's from that book you wrote me about me running away to live in a hippy colony
Holy Macaroni!!!!!!!! I totally remember that now. I want to see that book thing again.
I DO HAVE A BLOG!
I started one like a year ago, never wrote in it...then stephanie said the day I update my blog..is the day she shaves her head.
With that being said....I updated my blog.
:)
Post a Comment