I sold my car tonight!!!!
I can't even handle life right now. They came to test drive it this afternoon for a 2nd time & said they would call my parents house tonight to let us know if they wanted it or not. They didn't call my parents house, so when I went over there I was kind of upset to find that out. I really wanted to know even if they DIDN'T want to buy it..just to know, you know? lol So I just got home, checked my messages and the lady said they DO want to buy it & she wants to set up a time to meet at the insurance place to fill out the transfer papers and such. AHH! I've never sold a car before so I'm a little nervous and have no idea what I'm doing.
The moment I have to hand over the keys shall be sad indeed (because I love my VW)..but what has to be done has to be done!
Sunday, May 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yippe...now you can buy our van like you have always wanted...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I kill me! (Thanks Michelle Tanner!)
Why do you have to sell it?
I didn't know your car for that long, we met briefly during christmas. She will be missed. How long before you get a new car? What are you going to do until then?
I like the quote christy!
Post a Comment