I got to sit in your car today. It's amazing. I love the back middle seat...and the shoulder seat belt. I'm glad they care about the back middle seat person enough to start making shoulder strap seatbelts. although..i've always hated them....but...its just the fact that they care about the middle seater. HAH! anyway. tonight was fabulous....and...I got to ride in your car. YAY.
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) -e.e. cummings
5 comments:
Woot!! You've joined the mazda owners :)
Gorgeous!!! so sporty!!!
Very nice ride!!! You sure know how to pick um!!
Show us your car!
I got to sit in your car today.
It's amazing.
I love the back middle seat...and the shoulder seat belt. I'm glad they care about the back middle seat person enough to start making shoulder strap seatbelts. although..i've always hated them....but...its just the fact that they care about the middle seater.
HAH!
anyway. tonight was fabulous....and...I got to ride in your car. YAY.
Post a Comment