Just a few tennis pictures from last weekend.
Tonight my mom and I went out and had a good game. I can't wait until we don't have to stop every 6 minutes to run all over the court to pick up our balls that SOME how get lodged into the fence on the other end of the court. I want to take a couple lessons with an instructor so I can learn the proper way to hold my racquet & different strokes and all that lovely jazz.
Anyways I don't have much to say tonight so I shall speak later!


4 comments:
Tennis...I don't think that I've played that since highschool (a really long time ago!!) Maybe I should give it a go with you sometime...atleast it would be good for a laugh!
hey i will play tennis with you.. im no good lol my last tennis escipade i was a target for shane to shoot at for two hours!
oh I think I would really love to take a lesson along with you!!! Can you wait pretty please til I get home... just a week and two days away!!
Back to post May 23rd- Did you recongize anyone painting the bowling alley roof?? It was my dad & sister and crew :)
Post a Comment