Friday, May 25, 2007

I did it!

I got my nose pierced today.

That is all.

11 comments:

Christy said...

And it looks good!

Thanks for treating me last night!!

Jenny said...

Cool!

Tanya said...

Christy and I were talking about this today...would could have both swore that you had it done before! I guess we had seen it there before you ever did it...it obviously suits you!

Tanya said...

We could have...thats what I meant to say!

Stephanie said...

let's see a picture!!!

Carin said...

oh my!! I must see this!!! you have such a cute nose - I am sure you look wonderful!

Tanya said...

You get them at All Star shoes!! She's so nice there...let me know if you get some!! See you soon!!

Seraberry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seraberry said...

JEALOUS!
I remember a certain hot tub night talk where we had the nose piercing conversation.......
I STILL DON'T HAVE MYN! how did you happen to get yours done before me????? hmph.
i'm proud of you for finally getting the guts to get it done. yay!

joni said...

hey Tamara..did you get it gunned or needled? and can i ask how much and where?..
you

joni said...

humm my computer is fighting with me..sorry about ending with you ...???