So I'm sitting at work right now, watching the front desk and I have nothing to do. Soooo I'm updating my blog when really, I shouldn't be. Oh well lol I must say that it's horrible working on days like today. The sun is shining and I should be outside enjoying it, dangit! I actually just came to the conclusion that I should become a roofer. I'm watching some people work on the bowling alley's roof and I don't think there would be anything better than being able to work outside during the summer. SO, new goal. Roof in the summer, pamper people in the winter. I'll get right on that.
Other than that I don't have too much to say for myself. Actually, I do. Jenna and I went on a long walk last night through the Howe Creek trail & around town..it was fabulous & I highly recommend it.
My favourite month is coming up fast and I can't wait!! In fact I think June deserves a post of its own.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i love that trail ..we have amazing resources right at our finger tips... or rather our footsteps.
Post a Comment