I had an awesome weekend!! It was nice to finally get out of town for a couple days (even if it was only to Smithers.)
I didn't end up doing everything on my "to do" list, but I DID go play tennis Sunday night and we went and played today for two hours before lunch. Which brings me to this....I -love- tennis, but I can't ever ever ever find anyone to play with. SOOooooo if any of you are up to it, I plan on becoming pro this summer if you want to join me.
Anyways I don't have much to write, but I shall be posting pictures of my weekend quite soon!
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I LOVE TENNIS!!! ILL PLAY ILL PLAY>>>i almost joined the cal tennis team in grade 12!!
You already know I'm up for Tennis this summer. We are of equal skill. Do you still have our cool matching wrist bands from Walmart?
Glad to hear that you had a great weekend...and kept yourself safe!
When are we gonna do a Saskatchewan road trip? Hmmm?
um hello!!! I am here (well will be soon)!! I want plan on going pro also!!
Post a Comment