Thursday, May 17, 2007

Road trip!

I am proud to announce that my car and I are going on our first road trip together this weekend!!

I'm heading off to Smithers Saturday night after youth group..and I'm hoping to avoid driving in the dark, which means I'll need to be going at least 130 km/h to make it there on time lol I'm paranoid about creepy truck drivers stalking me on the highway. Yes, I've watched way too many movies for my own good. It could really happen though! Anyways, I'm going to visit my auntie, uncle and 2 lovely cousins. I'll only be there for one full day, but I plan on making the most of it.

Smithers to do list:
Bike the trail around the town (pure tradition.)
Play a couple games of mean tennis. (my auntie and cousin are the only 2 people I know who will willingly play with me! dang)
Golf. Hopefully. (I'd settle for the driving range)
Walk down main street.
Take lots of pictures.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Have a great time!!

Riteesha Mathew said...

tamara, you KNOW i would play tennis with ya!!!! sigh. maybe sometime in the future when i know where i will be haha. love you, have a blast!

Jenny said...

I love golfing, or just hitting the driving range!
Have fun!!

joni said...

http://www.popsicle.com/index.cfm?go=mop_page


thought you'd maybe like this link.

Darci said...

Sweet!!! Have fun :D