Hello.My name is Tamara and I'm going to be 22 soon. Since turning one year older is a cause for celebration I'm going to go eat dinner the day after my birthday at Haryana's. Which would be Monday. I don't REALLY like eating alone, so if you're hungry at around 6pm on Monday, you should come give me some company. It would be swell. And to stare at your lovely face as I consume Indian cuisine would bring great joy to my heart. It truly would.
Now for real people.
I'm making reservations for Monday night @ Haryana's. 6pm. Be there! (if you wish)
Please :)


7 comments:
Can I bring my husband tooo???
You're so funny!! I hope you have a great b'day on sunday and I will celebrate with you and your loveliness on monday, we shall dine in style and have great conversations...haha!
BTW...you should see Jason's back...poor guy, he looks like a poor teenager! (hee hee hee)
I wouldn't miss a night with you at Haryana's for anything!
Tamara, why the heck are you planning your birthday, I should be there to do it! I'll make it up to you. Me, you and 2 combo #14's.
:( this is my sad face because I will not be able to be there to celebrate with you on that very special day....
:) this is my happy face that you are celebrating turning 22 wonderful years old!
(I vote a camping trip for your birthday... very shortly after!!)
Sorry I can't be there But I will miss seeing your lovely face. Happy Birthday.
Have a wonderful birthday celebration!
I know I could never keep up with the likes of you...I am ready for bed by 10:30 tops!LOL
Have fun!! Don't stay up too late!
Post a Comment