Ohhhhhhh nelly.
It's 6:44 AM and I have not yet went to bed...And I don't plan on going to bed for at least another 18 hours. Wow, when I say it that way it sounds really bad! Let me share with you how this all began....
It all started at Boston Pizza. We were celebrating Starla's birthday and I had planned to go, eat something quick in grand celebration then go home and get to bed early (for once.) Boy were my plans waaaaayyyy off. 11pm came around and everyone was ready to go home and hit the sack. But nope, not me. 11:00 is way too early for this girl! Thankfully, who is always ready and willing to have a late night? None other than the incredible Tanya! Halllaaaaaa! We ended up going to her house to drop off her van & I had to use the bathroom..but then all of a sudden I heard the familiar crack of a camp fire.
Tamara: "Did I just hear a fire?!"
Tanya: "I'm not sure, let me go check."
But before Tanya could go check, Jason's head popped up from behind the fence to check who was giggling around in his driveway. And sure enough, he was sitting around the fire with one of his friends having a grand old time. (out of story telling mode which I'm NOT too sure how I got into in the first place.) So we decided to crash the party and sit around the fire with them. Our talks consisted of random things such as kidneys, tattoos and the big (and small) dipper. 2am somehow rolled around and Nole decided to call it a night. Then 3am mysteriously sneaked up on us pretty quickly and Jason decided it was a little late to be sitting outside. But Tanya and I (the troopers we are) stayed outside keeping the fire alive until 5:30am! AH!
And there we have it. Here I am. So far I feel fine...in fact I'm not tired at ALL. I got home and had a nice long shower to wash away the smoke smell, so I'm all fresh and ready to get prepared for work. I've never worked, stayed up all night and then went to work again the next morning ever...so this should be an interesting day. I have 2 Tab energy drinks to keep be alive for the time being. 1 seemed to keep me alert, so I'm hoping these next 2 work! (I should become a poet.)
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Just reading that post made me exhausted.... I am officially way older than you. How sad.
Yesss! Its almost noon, and I am up and ready for the day!
I must say, it was a grand time sitting by the fire keeping our toes all toasty warm.
We shall do it again, but we SHALL do it on a night that isn't followed by a day of work!
I hope you have a great day...I'll be thinking of you for sure! Maybe I'll stop by and bring you a Mocha Latte from Fourbuck...um, I mean Starbucks!
Love ya!
How are you doing? Did you make it today? Sorry I didn't stop by and bring you that Mocha...our plans got all out of whack on us.
Its 10:06pm now...I'm starting to fade. I hope you have a good long restful sleep tonight!
You crazy girl!!!!! I've been doing a little of that myself lately too. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I've missed two of your birthdays in a row. Something must be done about it soon.
Happy Birthday Tamara! I hope you have a glorious day...and I will see you tomorrow!
Happy birthday sexy lady..
i tried calling you the last two nights.. but you werent home..
I love you and miss you tons.. i would have called tonight but i got home to late from Red deer... so ill try agian tomorrow .. i know we have the same days OFF>... luv luv
Post a Comment