Monday, June 04, 2007
Glorious day.
Just a few pictures from this weekend. More to come soon..very soon!
Dang tootin!
At Heather's request...
We stayed on shore while...
Leah, April, Ruth and Bonnie cooled off in the water.
Lovely.
On the way home from the lake.
After not sleeping for 28 hours I do NOT recommend taking pictures while driving.
I have the best roommates! They made me breakfast in bed for me this morning :) A grand start to a grand birthday for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!
AWWWW... that looks yummy.. while i sit here and eat my dried toast... lol
Happy Birthday! Enjoy..
Okay in case you're wondering who the freak is who was on your site for 2+ hours...it was I...
I forgot to close your site before Scott and I went for a drive to look at water(it's what us old folks do!LOL). So just had to clarify before you may be wondering who's staying a little bit long in your comments section!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
You told me about your birthday dinner.....then....I completely forgot....and didnt read your blog until today. A DAY TOO LATE.
so, I hope you had fun, and some great friends of yours showed up.
I....have been stuck in the basement working like a MADWOMAN...but..it's almost dust/spiderweb/germ FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
I'll be able to sleep at night :)
oh...and the point of this HUGE FREAKIN NASTER long comment......like my unfortunate posts..is to say....
sorry I didn't make it.
and...HAPPY BIRTHDAY a day later!
Hey, Happy Birthday!!!! That breakfast looks awesome!
Post a Comment