Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Good golly gosh.

I have done the unthinkable and the completely UNcalled for.

I joined Facebook.

I gave in and went against my heart and JOINED Facebook.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

There is a background story behind this and I cannot be completely held accountable for my lack of self control. Tanya actually signed me up and e-mailed me my password...which I had the choice to use or not. But then I gave in and did what I said I would never do. So blame her, not me lol

I will not become addicted and blogger will always be #1 in my heart.

6 comments:

Tanya said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I love it! Yesssss! Or as you would say...HOLLA!!

Tanya said...

I seem to recall a time when you weren't too sure about blogging...look what happened!

Christy said...

You will become addicted...there is not going around it!

Now we need to get Justin on Facebook!!!

Darci said...

woot!!!! YEA! for Tamara :D

starla said...

okay, i am enjoying facebook but i'm not addicted to it. I still check my blog and my hotmail first and somedays even forget to check facebook at all. It is really cool to connect with long lost friends and family though.

Stephanie said...

Yesssssss. Add me as your friend, I don't have enough computer time to do it. Read my blog, you'll understand.