Monday, June 11, 2007

Hectic weekend

This weekend was a rare one indeed. I had 4 days off in a row. FOUR!!! That is practically unheard of for me but oh so brilliant.

I took Friday and Saturday off so I could do makeup for a couple of my friends' weddings. If I could make my living in Terrace being a makeup artist my life would be complete. Ok, so maybe not complete but it would be oh so enjoyable. Buuuuut unfortunately the only opportunity I have for makeup is between the months of June-August, and of course the occasional winter wedding. Dang! One day I want to go take a theatrical makeup course and do something crazy. One day. Oh..by the way..if any of you ever become famous and have the need for a personal makeup artist, you know my number. I don't come cheap, but we could talk business over (cold) coffee.

Sunday I went to church, went for lunch then headed out to the lake for Bonnie's baptism. It was awesome!! Congrats Bonster!! After the lake I went and hung out at my parent's place until about 9pm, then I went over to a friend's to watch a movie (Because I Said So) with a couple people.

Monday I went and spent my birthday money on a new pair of runners, sunglasses and some Cetaphil.

**Pictures to come!

PS--To those of you who never update your blogs, get on it! I'm speaking to one person specifically...you know who you are, you know you have time and you know you should be ashamed of yourself. Guilt works...I know it.

No comments: