Monday, July 23, 2007

Busy as a bee!

This week is going to be nuts. But nuts in a GOOD way! Let me give you the rundown because I just don't feel like typing up a big report this very second...

Monday-- I guess Monday is over so it doesn't count...but it was eventful..trust me.

Tuesday-- Work (10am-6pm), tanning (6:30pm), airport to great Steph with huge, multicoloured signs (7:08pm), Carin and people @ Tanya's for a fire (8pm--??)

Wednesday-- Work (10am-6pm), tanning (6:30pm), waxing @ Leah's (7pm--??)

Thursday-- NO WORK (hallaaaa, I have 5 days off in a row!!!), tanning (9:15am), pedicure (10am), golfing with the girls (???pm), get ready, get Leah ready (muuahahahaha), bachelorette party!!! (6:30pm--late late late!!)

Friday-- Tanning (9:15am), decorate, decorate, decorate (ALL day), get ready (4ish?), rehearsal and rehearsal dinner @ the Wiebe's....girl's night at Leah's, get to sleep EARLY (yeah right!)

Saturday-- THE WEDDING!!

I did this post for my benefit really so I can really absorb all that I need to do in a calm manner to help those who have a hard time doing so lol. Good times WILL be had by all!

5 comments:

Chris said...

wednesday 7pm we have cell at my place unless its nice out then were going to Ferry Island for a bbq/weenie roast

Tamara said...

Definitely won't be making cell this week!! UNfortunately!

Tanya said...

8pm sounds grand!! See you then...don't be stressed with all your business!!

Tanya said...

You didn't come...I am SAD :(

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.