It's officially official!!
I'm going to visit Steph in Toronto in September!! The 5th to the 15th to be exact. I've been putting this off for far too long, but tonight I just decided it was time and I booked my ticket! Hallaaaaaaa!
I plan on being the greatest tourist ever..so I hope Steph doesn't mind lol The YANKEES are going to be in town 4 nights while I'm there..so you know where I'll be one of those four nights. Not that I like the Yankees or anything, I'd just like to watch them lose. Then of course Canada's Wonderland, the art museum, the hockey hall of fame (Steph's going to hate me), Eaton Centre, CN tower (who wouldn't?), hundreds of photos, new tattoos?, and of course the most important, I'll get to (finally) visit Steph!! She'll be here all summer---in fact she'll be here Tuesday night--but I have yet to wander over to her side of the tracks.
With all that being said...I can't wait!
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Good for you! Sounds fun!
I am so glad you decided to pack light so that you could fit me in your suitcase. You are a gem!
oo that sounds like fun! I need a full report of all the things you do while your there and of course!!!! Pictures! :D
so much fun!!! you deserve a holiday girl! take lots of pictures!!
Post a Comment