Monday, August 27, 2007

Creepy.

This site meter this is a big bottle of creep! lol Seriously, I can't stop looking at it.

Who lives in Oyama, Beaverly, Lancaster Park & other random places where I don't happen to know a soul???

Not that I CARE who reads my blog...or I'd have it private, but I'm just curious.

Do show your faces. I know you want to!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Everybody was kung fu fighting!

Darci said...

I tried to get the site meter to work, and I must've done something wrong.. Or else no one ever visits me. But I know You do :D

Lynnie Ha said...

something i figured out - if someone hits "next blog" on the blogger nav bar up top, it's totally random, so that may explain some or most of the people peeking in from odd locales. i wondered the same thing, lol!