So I'm in the process of moving (and have been for the past little while.) But this week is the final week in our house on Sparks. Good times were had here and I've grown a lot closer to 2 amazing girls..
So here's to moving back with the 'rents! WooooHOOOOO! I'm actually kind of looking forward to it. I'm really close with both of my parents, so until something else opens up (there's nothing to rent here..nothing) I shall enjoy my stay.
So I need to pack. Move (Friday's our last day.) Then pack again for Toronto within the next few days. This should be interesting.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I always wanted to move out with friends.. Well now I'm married. Oh and living with the parents again. But it's in teh price range and our own suite :D no complaints. Cept for the noisy neighbors..*(my 3 montsers, I mean sisterS)
You can do it!!!!!
Post a Comment