I officially only have 1 day left of work before I'm on HOLIDAYS. That word is so bloody foreign to me I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when the clock strikes 6 tomorrow evening. I haven't taken more than 3 days off since last August, so I'm looking forward to this more than you can imagine!
Last night we moved all of my stuff from the house on Sparks, back home. That was a job and a half. Thank God my dad had both legs this time so he could help. I should take a picture of the state my room is in right now. I feel like a beaver trying to get to my bed..I literally have to crawl underneath mattresses, hop over boxes and dive onto the slab of cushion I am calling my bed at the moment. Quite a spectacular adventure..
Note to self: Don't forget band aids for the blisters I will be receiving with a greatful heart from the uncomfortable (but lovely) shoes I will be subjecting myself to in Toronto. Also...cover up that giant zit you're harvesting on your chin. JEEZ!
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That last comment I made, made no sense.
As long as the shoes are divine, than the shoes are deemed "blister worthy".
aww!! But congratulations on moving back! We shall go rollerskating together !! I am an old pro now haha!! Miss you..Its west ed waterpark weekend here!! FUN and Ikea ( i have already been twice) and whyte ave!! WOWzers for orientation weekend
I had tuns of bandaids, I'll give you some.
^^^ I meant to type HAVE
I wish I could go with you...then I'd make a short bee line south to St. Catharines...I wonder why!!! If I don't see you before you go, here's a big (((HUG))) to keep you safe. Enjoy yourself like crazy!!!
You deserve that holiday! The spa will be lost without you!
Post a Comment