First off. I made it. Yesssss!
So I (finally) got to Steph's house at around 6:30pm..thanks to my (hot) cab driver who didn't have a clue where he was going. He dropped me off on the curb in front of what was supposed to be Steph's place..but I was a little unsure if it was so I sat on my suitcase for about 10 minutes before I decided what to do. 10 minutes passed and I worked up the nerve to ask the lady sitting on the porch if Stephanie lived in her basement. Sure enough! It was indeed where she resides. Fast forward. We ate noodles then took the subway (my 1st time!) to a comedy club called Spirits (also my first time!) It was quite the laugh..but I was sitting in fear half the time thinking the comedian was going to point me out and make fun of me. Trust me, it would happen!
I'm too tired to go on with anymore details.
Tomorrow is a new day and I shall share the wealth with all of you.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am glad that you and all your yarn made it there safely!
I'm so excited for you to be out there...I'm so looking forward to your blog entries over the next two weeks and beyond!
BTW...did you know that your mom cracks me up? haha! Keep having fun!!
Post a Comment