Outside in the lineup where all the action was happening! (action meaning: random old ladies hopping up on stage to sing the oscar meyer weiner song.)Monday, September 10, 2007
Canadian Idol
Steph and I had the most bizzare night EVER. Really. We made plans to go to the CN tower tonight because Steph found out that she had to work tomorrow morning (we were going to go then.)...so right when she got home today, we skipped out the door and ran off to the subway. We got downtown and after a longer walk that we thought we finally found ourselves across the street from the entrance to the CN tower. FINALLY. We made it! As we were crossing the street I saw this girl about our age with a headset set her eyes on us, and she didn't take them off us until we got to her side. She trotted on over to us and asked us if we wanted free tickets to a live taping of Canadian Idol. I should probably mention I've never seen it before & don't even know who's in the running lol So Steph and I looked at eachother and were like "ummmm, uhhh..welll...uhh, should we? ummm...we were about to go up to the CN tower." And she was all excited "OH well that's open until late tonight, so all you have to do is sign your name here and go wait in that line over there!!!!" So we figured, what the heck! And took our place in line. We had about a 45 minute wait, then we were rushed (and I mean rushed) to our seats..which were abnormally close for free tickets. I have never been to a live taping of anything before so it was definitely a good time! Of course, I snapped some photos for all to enjoy.
Outside in the lineup where all the action was happening! (action meaning: random old ladies hopping up on stage to sing the oscar meyer weiner song.)
Outside in the lineup where all the action was happening! (action meaning: random old ladies hopping up on stage to sing the oscar meyer weiner song.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
That is freakin cool!!!
Hey, I saw you on tv! You did have awesome seats! Was it painful listening to Jaydee sing? How tall is Ben anyways? Did Steph apply for a job while you were there? So many questions...
Have fun at the baseball game today! Go Jays!
Terrace is going to seem very boring when you get back. Say Hi to Steph for me.
You guys are so cool it's tempting to make you my idol but of course I strive to have none. Looks like an awesome time!!! Thanks for sharing so much of your getaway, I'm enjoying it.
Post a Comment