Monday, September 10, 2007

Casa Loma

Yesterday Steph and I went to Casa Loma..the former home of Sir Henry William. He was some big financial guy in Toronto. Obviously a long time ago. The only reason we went is because it came with our City pass. I don't want to sound too negative about it, but holy CRAP it was HOT in there...seriously, we were dripping sweat. And I don't know about you, but I don't enjoy life when I'm sweating like a 6'7" man in the middle of a playoff basketball game. So yeah, here are the kodak moments of our time in the castle.

Casa Loma!
Partial view from the front.
Brick.
A large window.
There was tons of movies filmed in the castle..
The 800 foot creepy corridor.
Another knight in shining armour.
The stables.
We stumbled upon this "potting" room.
Stuff.
The long (and hot) hallway.
The scary stairway that made me realize I'm not a fan of heights.
This random hole in the wall reminded me of the mice's house from Cinderella...
Men.
Steph....across the fountain.
A massive flower..it was twice the size of my head.
Daisies!
Locked doors.
A view of the castle from down in the garden
An archway..

No comments: