I'm pretty sure I'm a sword snob, but even so, holy SHNICKIES! My turtle back is falling apart at a rapid pace and I want to retire it so I can look back on it with fond memories..not cry over its' torn state. I know it shouldn't -really- matter what the Bible looks like/feels like, but if you're going to spend a good amount of time reading it--annnnd let's not even mention how much Bibles seem to cost..I want something I enjoy!
My Bible wish list goes as followed:
- NIV.
- Leather bound.
- Brown.
- Red letter.
- Under 17 lbs..but not miniature.
- Reasonable concordance.


3 comments:
I'll keep my eyes out for one in the TDot.
Ya...a bible less than 17lbs would be ideal!!!!
Who owns a 17lb bible????? Unless its sitting on a coffee table???
You crack me up...we need to hang out soon girl!!!
I know, I just got a new one last year. They're so hard to find, and I just don't understand why. I'm actually not 100% happy with my new one, the concordance is pretty rotten. Plus it's really hard to get used to a new Bible....
love, Ms. Negative. (oops)
Post a Comment