Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Random weekend shots.
First pictures from my new camera! Hallaaaaa! I just explored my yard and found random things to take pictures of. Nothing too interesting, but enjoy!
Friend bear..yessss
She's growing like a weed.
Fish fountain...you should see this thing in action lol
Dead?
Sea shells see shells by the sea shore...is that how it goes?
Greenery that's still green..I love it
Moe!
I enjoy macro.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
New camera! Show us a picture of the thing! How much did you spend on it, I'm scared to ask?
New camera? Didn't you just buy a new camera?
There was a big sale on this weekend at Sight & Sound so I got a really good deal on it.
And nope, I bought a new camera just over 2 years ago..I'll still be using it to pack around with me
Ya...what kind did you get??? We're going to buy a new one too...since ours in now broken and probably not worth the time or the money to get fixed!!! Arrrgh!
im sitting right beside u but ill comment anyway. ur a good photographer
She sells sea shells by the seashore!! I think!! lol
I LOVE the pic of the little doggie!! So cute. Well I love all the pics by the way. You are a good picture taker!!
Post a Comment