Sunday, January 06, 2008
2008 open your gate!
If you don't like long picture posts, skip this one! On new years eve we got together at the church and hung out, went sledding on the icy, hard snow, beat each other with noodles, then went to Denny's at around 1:30am. We're nerds, PROUD NERDS!
Ryan, ready to drop the ball and begin the night!
Sitting around, staring at each other for awhile before we decide to do something...
Let's put on those mits and hats and take our butts outside in the 97 mph WIND so we can slide down the icy slopes some people might call dangerous! Hallaaa!
Jenna..hopping over the couch onto Bonnie...Bonnie...about to go ape on Jenna and beat her down..
Ryan....we all went into the gym to play dodgeball...we ended up watching the boys whip balls at each other while listening to "You are my cheeseburger"
"Throw it SLOW so I can get the perfect picture, Kevin!"
"But don't make it look like you're posing, Brook!"
Jenna now receiving the beats from me with a noodle...it was all in good fun lol I promise
I stinkin love this picture of Jenna! I'm pretty sure this was after Ryan, Leah AND me got her with our noodles
Leah about to get bopped.
Ryan....dropping our official ball! 10..9..8..7...(you get the point) HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!
Yessssssssssssss!
Celebratory points!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! 2008 WILL BE GREAT!
2007 just went up to heaven!!!!
Kevin continuing the celebratory points!
What will become of this year?? hmmm
Dream, dream, dream...Bonnie sure got worked up over 12am coming around!
This one's especially for Bonnie...me singing in the car on the way to Denny's...the Spice Girls rock my world...and my car.
By the end of the night I could barely keep my eyes open....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Dang now I wish we would've gotten off our lazy butts and went out. Your photos remind me of all the good times we had a youth!
I agree with Darcy!!!
yes! i was thinking "man i miss youth parties!" and then i remember that i can't stay awake past 12 at all! i would have been the one sleeping on the couch.
Ryan's beard is insane!!!!!!! He looks lika a tree planter.
Looks like you guys had fun. I spent the night at my parents and hung out with them until 4am. Sweetness!! I also read your comment on Christy's blog and jsut so you know I never comment on here but I read your blog all the time!! :)
Post a Comment