Saturday, January 19, 2008

And many more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!!!

I thought I would post the picture of our proudest moment together. Ever. HALLAAAA!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!! When I saw this photo I made this huge weird noise, with my nose all scrunched up and my mouth in this giant o, like "huuuuuuooooooooo." Right on. If this was my pic I would have it framed above my bed, but I would probably (very rudely) Photoshop my friend out of it and paste in Luongo with his arm around me. That's what dreams are made of...

Stephanie said...

Thanks Tamara! And thanks for not putting a super embarassing picture.

lovinit said...

i have a pic with the stanley cup too! when did you go to toronto? the hockey hall of fame was pretty fun, but then again i was 11 haha

Tamara said...

Steph, I thought about it...but then I figured it's not nice to embarrass people on their day of birth.