Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We live in a beautiful world, yeah we do, yeah we do.

Today had to be one of the most beautiful days of the year..so far.

I woke up to this and couldn't resist going outside in my shorts & sandals (I DID put on my jacket though lol)...Good morning sunshine! I sat on my frozen lawn chair and decided after about 30 seconds it was time to go back inside.
This afternoon I went to the lake by myself and there wasn't another soul around. It was kind of spooky..I was a little disappointed I missed the sun going down over the mountains by like 6 FRIGGIN MINUTES...but it was glorious none the less.
I'm pretty sure it doesn't get any better than this.
Blue skies make me happy.
On Sunday afternoon I was stopped at the red light by the old bridge and felt the urge to embarrass myself. So I leaped out of my car, skipped over to the ledge and had my cousin take this lovely one.

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. --Psalm 19:1

2 comments:

Christy said...

I love this post and yes it doesn't get any better than this for sure!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!! I love the verse at the end of the post. It goes great with the pics. Awesome.