After writing this post I decided putting a warning above it would be appropriate. It's not positive, in fact..it's rude. But I'm grumpy so that's what you get for the night! And to prevent any feelings of offense before they start, the 2nd paragraph isn't directed to anyone I'm good friends with or anyone I know who reads this. So you guys are safe. For now. Until my next rotten mood..I leave you with this...
I promised myself I would go to bed early today...knowing fully well that my restless body would never dare let me. So I'm sitting here blogging, of ALL things..when I should be reading the book I'm in the middle of right now (which by the way is a super read..if over excessive cursing doesn't push you into a nervous breakdown.) I'm trying to figure out why I can't sleep. Over analyzing the situation doesn't make it any better I'm sure. My body aches tonight. My muscles are sore and my legs feel tired. But I feel stronger. And better. If that makes any sense. I really can't wait for the warm weather when I can get my daily dose of movement outside, rather than being cooped up in my cold basement.
In other news I've become tired of people's stupid petty bull crap. And this does not go for everyone. Please, I love hearing about the latest news day in and day out. It's the other crap that annoys me. Some people really need to grow up. To stop the drama. To wake up and realize how lucky they are instead of complaining about how hard their lives are. Trust me, I've been there. I know how it is. Get over yourselves. Everything is not as bad as it might seem, so suck it up! People who are in Iraq have it hard. People who don't know if they're ever going to see their families again have it hard. People who don't have a warm place to sleep have it hard. Believe me, you and me have it easy so whining about things gets you nowhere. I have no sympathy, especially when no matter what I say I will be ignored regardless. What do I know anyway, right?
Is winter over yet? I went to the lake on Monday and it was so cold my face stung and my fingers were totally numb. I'm ready for warmer climates. These feelings may be a little premature since only God knows what February can bring (actually..I know what it can bring too, and it's not pretty.) Regardless, my skin is itching for the sun. Or maybe it's itching because it's dry and flaking off because of this vicious cold. We've barely had a winter compared to some, so I guess I can't complain..but I need the summer. I'd even settle for a little spring.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Amen sista!!
haha Tam you do realize that you ranted about complaining .. then complained about the weather!?! hehe ..i hope its ok i said that.
i meant it unoffensive.. for sure.
only yesterday did i see Jessica all brown..(although not too warm, brrr) i think you need a Jan/Feb warm up.. you go to Mexico for a week and soak up the warmth you need for the few months to come...beat off the winter blues. really i think you 'sun seekers' need that break.
well i am off to warm up my a$$..a few lunges should do it. HA! (humm wonder if i could sit on a heating pad..) HAHAHA
ps truly i meant no offense..
Great post. I think winter is getting to us all. I promised myself yesterday that I would be getting to bed early and then found myself on the computer aimlessly surfing.
I agree with Joni, nothing better to settle a grumpy mood than the ol' tanning beds/stands. I might have to get some minutes to get myself a healthy glow and happier mood!
Hope today is a great day for you!
^^^^
Just realized Jone, was talking about heading to Mexico...well, you could pretend you're in Mexico while tanning!LOL(should pay attention to what I read!)
hahaha its cus that is all i chatted about yesterday to you... if one can't go to the sun.. bring a little sun to me..(well the fake stuff will just have to do)
After ranting about complaining, I felt like doing a little complaining myself lol
And I agree with you both..getting a little tan in the winter always makes me feel better. I'll take your tip and pretend I'm in Mexico while laying under those ever so good for you UV lights.
Post a Comment