Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas day is always grand as well. This year was a bit different because my sister wasn't home on Christmas morning..but all was cool with my mom, dad and me..oh and we can't forget Moe! We opened our gifts (at 7:20am, THANKS to my dad who can't wait until we've had a full night's sleep), then headed over to Andrea & Cory's to bring them their gifts and get everything ready for lunch. Andrea hosted Christmas lunch & cooked her first turkey which turned out quite scrumptious. We had a mix from all sides at lunch..Cory's parents & sister were there, my uncle Jeff, auntie Karin & girls, uncle Ron (dad's bro) and us.

Fresh snow on Christmas morning..hallaaa!
My mission: Get to the truck safely, without slipping or getting my hair wet due to the danger of extreme frizz. Mission accomplished.
Ok..I'm already one of those aunties who does things for my own entertainment..I love making kids look creepy, and I'm pretty sure I succeeded here with the creeptastic head band! Her sideways, unimpressed look makes it all worth while lol
Cory & Andrea opening the new stroller from my parent's
Tea lights...No one got set on fire this year..which is always good.
Proof of Andrea's obsessive organization.
I got ripped off with a dinky hair elastic in my Christmas popper...everyone else got cool pens and whistles.
Uncles Ron and Jeff hanging out after lunch
Dad & Cory's fam on the couch
Elisha and I "chatting"...we posed.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Hey Tristan got a hair elastic in his christmas cracker too! I on the other hand got a whistle...jealous? haha!

Looks like you had a great christmas!

I agree...those headbands are creepy...they look like the kid has a garter on their head...not a good or stylish fashion statement!!

Christy said...

That picture of Brooklyn is classic!

I am so jealous of Andrea's new Chariot but I am happy someone as sweet as her got one!

Ya the Christmas crackers aren't what they used to be when we were kids eh??