I started a new journey tonight.. it's a journey that I'm so excited for I can barely handle life! Starla and I went for our 1st run together tonight. We did the bridges at an official time of 1:03. I know, not very fast..but that's the whole point of the "journey." Speaking of journey, I really like that band. ANYWAYS. We've set a goal of 3 times a week (minimum.) I can already tell I'm going to wake up and have trouble getting out of bed. I hope my toe nails don't fall off.1st goal--Run Ferry Island without stopping.


5 comments:
don't forget the goal of running the new bridges strip without stopping by mid march. I'm so excited about our journey!!! you did awesome last night! and don't worry, usually only people that are training for hardcore marathons have black toenails. haha
Yay Tamara!
I think that Joni and I beat your time of 1:03 a few weeks back.
It wasn't intentional, it was the most cold day EVER and I've never walked so fast in my LIFE!! Joni was running parts and I was power walking like a mofo. (I'm sure we looked like quite the pair!)
I guess the competition is on...LOL! You guys start at one end and we'll start at the other. The first to cross the opposite end will be deemed the winner!
Obviously you guys would take us...we stop in at Timmies at the end for a hot bevvy. The best part of our trek!
Congratulations Tamara!!
hahahah oh Jenny i love you..
that day we moved for our lives..literally.. took us three days to get the cold out... eesh that was bad.
humm comp huh.. it would be so exceedingly good to be able to run.
lets see what we can do..
Tamara.. whoot whoot .. you go girl! we are totally impressed and encouraged. good at you.. and all the blessings with it.
yippee a new journey!!!!
Yea for exercise, personally I wont be taking up running my tubulars don't need any help ;)
So awsome Ross!You are doing awsome! I shall join you tonight!
Totally tubular!!!
Post a Comment