Monday, February 18, 2008

Walk this way

I had a good day indeed. Actually, it started last night with Christy, Starla, Drew & myself running the bridges again..we didn't make a shorter time, but who can expect that after two days? We all had a swell time & that's what counts for now. Afterwards Andrea & I came back to my place and watched Across the Universe with mother dear. This morning we woke up & went into town for a few random things. Went for lunch with the gramps, then came home and went for a walk down krumm & back up the hill to my place. During the walk we came to the conclusion that Terrace is NOT a safe place to walk while there is still snow on the ground. Not safe at all. We documented our walk..and here it is for your lovely eyes to see:

Andrea & I about to set forth on our adventure.
Brooklynn bundled up more than any child should be bundled..she loved it.
Andrea taking her warrior stance, bound to defeat the bloody hill!
Sisters for life!
After we got home I rushed around back to catch a glimpse of the glorious sun leaving us for the day..
Then I made this delish dish (including rice) for supper.

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sounds like tons of fun! I wish I was there to run the bridges! I miss home so much!

Jenny said...

You look awesome Tamara!! Keep up the good work!

Gwen said...

I'm impressed by the running and ALSO by your fantastic culinary skills. YUMMY!

Christy said...

Okay you cannot look at that first pic of you and tell me that you can't see how much you have lost? You look amazing! Love the pictures! Prepping myself for our walk/run tonight!

starla said...

Bravo!!! you girls rock!! when you passed me on main street Christy was actually inside cause Tristan needed to use the facilities. We walked for about an hour. and that picture of the sunset is amazing! i love the way the sun reflects on the railing! very good!

Christy said...

Oh and I am also going to assume that you will be posting that delightful looking stir fry recipe on your blog??

Tanya said...

You are lookin mighty fine there my neighbor!! Keep up the great work!!