Wow, upon further study of his face I have also now come to the conclusion that he does looks like a turtle! Never before have I seen it! It's a good thing you like turtles Tamara...
He really has nothing to do with my weekend..but his lovely face has never graced my blog, so I thought this post would be fitting. Fitting he is indeed!
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) -e.e. cummings
11 comments:
Is this the man who you love?
He reminds me of a turtle.
haha Myrtle the turtle.. haha
oh sorry Tamara.. hope i didn't cause any hurt.
a very nice fellow.
Tamara loves turtles, it's a match made in heaven.
No Yertle the turtle...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fONiOXf5rkk
^^^^
I have to take that back. Gary Sinise is a nice man, no way he is like a yertle...
Myrtle the turtle is more suitable!
Turtles are practically the loves of my life. Therefore Gary is PERFECT! :)
Wow, upon further study of his face I have also now come to the conclusion that he does looks like a turtle! Never before have I seen it! It's a good thing you like turtles Tamara...
what does he have to do with your weekend?
Only very slight resemblence (sp?) But same question as Christy....what does he have to do with your weekend?
He really has nothing to do with my weekend..but his lovely face has never graced my blog, so I thought this post would be fitting. Fitting he is indeed!
Post a Comment