Tonight was the first time in my life that I've ever felt "old."
I went to Mr. Mike's tonight with my sister & Jess just to hang out with a couple people....I'm not a huge fan of going there on Thursdays because of the massive gong show it always turns out to be. So at first I was just not into it..but then (and this is where the old feeling comes in) for about the last hour we were there this KID THAT I USED TO BABYSIT & GREW UP WITH comes over (with a beer in his little legal hand) and starts talking to us. WEIRD. It was kinda fun to catch up though and find out what his family was up to. I also now have a huge urge to buy the Labyrinth on DVD.
Ok, I need to go to bed now because I have a bloody staff meeting in the morning. AH!
Oh, and you guys -REALLY- suck at commenting lol...Seriously, you do!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Labrynth, lol. I feel old too. We are past half way to 40, we are past a quarter of our lives, the clock is ticking, I'll need a cane soon and you'll be wearing a diaper, Ahhhh.
Halfway to 40? Oh, you guys are mere infants. I'm walking up the driveway, heading in to knock on 40's door. It's when you want to find "Adventures in Babysitting" that you know you really have issues.
Your not old:P Your a spring chicken! lol
If Gwen's walking up the driveway, I'm walking through the door! (actually crawling and bawling...trying to hold on to my youth for dear life!!) You're a mere baby!
Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles...are videos from my youth.
Labyrinth....I know I'm old, haven't hear of it!!LOL
I am the queen of commenting..baha!!!!
I'm at a frigin annoying stage everyone keeps saying I'm young but I'm definitely not that anymore...
I was at a clients yesterday and said "ya we've been working together 10 years" and she was like out of high school... I'm 30 this year for crying out loud... I'm not a teenager or in my early 20's geesh
LOL my baby face is a curse and a blessing all in one :P
Chris, I have 7 years on you! So I guess in dog's years I am old compared to you!LOL
I feel old all the time. I'm going to be 29 soon and I've seen many kids that I've babysat get married and have their own kids now. Now that's feeling old!!
I love your babyface Chris!!*smooch*
huh.. i bought labrynth about three weeks ago at walmart.... i also had the need to watch it.
my boyz thought i was a bit nutty.
i watched all those other movies as well...
.. and as long as we don't die... we just keep getting older. ha deep huh.
ps Tamara... suck at commenting? humm i ask you .. do you comment every time you visit someones blog? cus i just don't recall at seeing your sweet name anywhere near my place.
smile.
I comment (MOST) of the time when I visit people's blogs, thank you! :)
Post a Comment