My sister's bridal shower is on Sunday and I have a feeling it's going to be lame (thanks to me.) I am not cut out for this planning important events thing--especially without any help. I hate being the only bridesmaid in town! Annnnd tonight I just found out my MOM might not be able to come because she has to work! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I've had forever to plan this, but I feel like I have accomplished nothing. Tomorrow I'm going food shopping for it though so that should relieve my stress just a tad. Frig, and to think that every Portuguese lady there is going to be judging my lack of extravagantly over-decorated, carnation & lace free shower.
I just hope Andrea has fun.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ross...the shower is going to good! I am really excited for it! Even if it's just me and you and Andrea, we will have a glorious time!!!
Post a Comment