I need this week to be over, NOW! I've been so overly tired the last couple of days it's not even funny. I supposed it's probably because I stay up until this ungodly hour of the night, but when you don't get home from work until 8pm, going to bed early is not an option without feeling like you have no life. Speaking of work, I'm hating it more and more every day. My boss gets worse as the days go on. She's seriously unbelievable, you feel like you're walking on egg shells in her presence. Today she tried to make me feel guilty about taking the week off before my sister's wedding. SCREW HER (if only I could say that to her face..and in worse words)..I have one sister and I plan on helping her and enjoying every moment of this happy time with her...Sometimes I wish I lived in a communist country so people like her couldn't own small businesses.
Alright, I'm heading to bed before I really get going. Hope you all had a swell night.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I can't handle the way you are treated at that place. One day I will own my own business and I will employ you and treat you like gold!!!!!
Post a Comment