Sunday, March 16, 2008

Making it official.

I have a meeting at the college tomorrow morning that I am very nervous for..AHHH!

I have a long road ahead of me..but I'm looking forward to it.

UPDATE***

The meeting went great. As soon as spring break is over for the schools, all I need to do is go pick up my transcript, staple it to my application and put $100 down to hold my seat for the fall. I'm -really- excited to go back to school!! I never though in a million years that would come out of my mouth, but I'm ready to start learning something new. So in 5 more years (holy shnikies) I'll be receiving apples from my students. Hallaaaaa!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

good luck princess.

Tanya said...

Good for you!!

Christy said...

So exciting and to think you could be teaching my kids! I would love that!!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations...Yay Tamara!! Looks like I'll be seeing you around the college! I don't start full time til September 2009. We can have a graduation party in 5 years time!

Gwen said...

HORRAY!!!!! Well done!!!